I ran this over two nights as a sort of belated halloween game and we had a great time :)
A downloadable game
Hello, besties! Welcome to VibeCon, the ultimate group chat! For the next three days, you're trapped here! Ha ha! But seriously, please remember to hydrate. Have a poggers day!
VKILLER is a short horror-comedy TTRPG. The players are streamers and VTubers at VibeCon, a popular but poorly managed streamer convention. (It even has a zipline!) They're here for three days of fun, networking, and if they ride that zipline, regret.
Then they meet the VTuber Heartful Hadaly, and people start dying...
- A simple d6 system you can pick up and play quickly
- A player reference so the players can read the rules without the spoilers
- A whole horror scenario with tools the GM can use to enhance the game
- A cast of characters you can use as needed, including sample PCs
- Voice lines by Cannacae, and Lily Lycoris, for use during play
VKILLER also has a Japanese translation!
- Translation: Toya Tsukagoshi
- Assitance: Popee, mista, and Sabaki Mujihina
- Editing: KAZUMA
VKILLER contains death, murder, gore, blood, abuse, stalking, and some NPCs who are pretty awful. Before play, your group should talk to establish boundaries and preferences.